Wagtailmenus 2.2.1 release notes¶
This is a maintenence release to improve code quality and project management.
- Updated travis/tox test settings to test against Wagtail 1.9 & Django 1.10.
- Removed a couple of less useful travis/tox environment tests to help with test speed.
- Made use of ‘extras_require’ in setup.py to replace multiple requirements files.
- Optimised the app_settings module so that we can ditch the questionable stuff we’re doing with global value manipulation on app load (solution inspired by django-allauth).
- Added new semantic version solution to the project (inspired by wagtail).